Paco Catholic School Batch 1986
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:40 pm
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is cecille bahoy

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 48 subjects
Poll

Menchee PCS '57 Valedictorian

Go down

Menchee  PCS '57 Valedictorian Empty Menchee PCS '57 Valedictorian

Post by Admin Mon May 28, 2007 10:26 am

Hello Maria Luisa and everyone:

I am touched and deeply impressed about how younger alumni have kept this cammaraderie around. I felt guilty naturally, that after we left Paco and moved to Diliman, I never returned...yet I was the Valedictorian of 1957. Not too long after college, I left for the USA. As you can surmise I am looking forward to the reunion in Dec , our golden Jubilee. I am really interested in connecting with my fellow 1957 graduates, and for those who are here, I will personally encourage our going home.

(1) If you can give me e-mails of 1957 graduates, I would like to contact them now, so we each can plan accordingly. I believe the Homecoming is December 8 or 9. PLEASE SPECIFY. It's never too early to reconnect...it can only be too late. I know of two, Josie Olaso who contacted/suprprised my last year when she was in NY for a visit, but now I seem to have lost her again for in no time, in the summer she returned and I never heard from her again. The other one is Marita Carag, who's back there after years in NY, we were not in association here , but now we are both working in preparation for the UP Centennial in 2008.

(2) I am one of the UP Centennial Commissioners appointed abroad and editor and publisher of MEMOIRS OF UP ALUMNI ABROAD. Those PCS graduate of any year who went to UP and are now abroad (US, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hongkong, etc.) can be part of the written history of UP through thie Memoir book. A UP alumni writes his/her page (4 pp max). If you have their e-mails I will inform them of how they can participate.

(3) Please send me info about alumni donation to create an endowed PCS scholarship. Kindly forward to me a sample DOD (deed of donation). the range, and any information about previous donations.

Again, thanks for including me in your mailing list.

Menchee PCS '57
Valedictorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-02

https://pcs86.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum